Water intrusion into residential buildings can come from many different locations and sources. From bad roofing, to poor workmanship, ice damming issues, siding and window problems, caulking breakdowns, to inferior materials.
Infrared can see your water intrusion problems by the thermal signature the water leaves on building surfaces. Infrared quickly and accurately locates wet areas for identification by seeing it so you don’t waste time and money tracking it down using conventional inspection methods. If you have, or ever had, a flooding issue infrared will tell you if it has been successfully dried and the issue remediated. We’ll visually show you with documented infrared images that your problem has been corrected. Infrared also gives you the ability to show your contractor exactly where a problem is located, and what it looks like so they don’t waste time and materials in making unnecessary repairs.
Use an Infrared Survey of water intrusion for:
- determining the cause and origin of your water problems
- documenting water loss claims for insurance purposes
- getting the most money possible for your insurance claim since Infrared will show you, visually, more than your claims adjuster will be able to determine using their conventional inspection methods
- comparing what your insurance claim will do for you to exactly what needs to be done to remediate your claim from the Infrared Perspective
- verify for your peace of mind that your claim has been successfully remediated to your satisfaction
A post infrared water intrusion inspection will verify your repair and you should strongly consider this option when contracting this infrared services application. Obtain the infrared knowledge available to you so that you will be able to deal effectively with your insurance claims adjuster. The infrared inspection you receive will locate your problem and we will document it in a printed and bound report for you. Your report will contain digital pictures and infrared images with an interpreted analysis.
Mold… the building damage and health issues it creates are real concerns for today’s home owners, property managers and anyone whose health has been affected by it. Water intrusion into homes, on building materials, and the moisture problems created from other inside sources can cause significant microbiological contamination to your property. And, this can lead to potential health problems for children and adults susceptible to an allergic reaction due to exposure from mold spores.
The purpose of an infrared inspection to detect for possible mold issues is to:
- locate the moisture sources, if present, which can lead to mold growth if left uncorrecteds
- identify the areas where mold contamination is most likely to occur, or is occurring
And here are the benefits of using infrared in detecting possible mold contamination areas of your home:
se an Infrared Survey of water intrusion for:
- infrared quickly and accurately locates where the moisture problems actually are on the materials that will generate mold growth
- infrared is a non-destructive detection method
- infrared is an advanced technology application for detecting the possible presence of mold or
- infrared gives you the visual documentation that will reveal the possibility of molds potential threat to your property and/or peoples health